- Enjoy an all-inclusive a-la-carte dinner from menu options
- Admire panoramic views of Paris floodlit for the night
- Listen to live on board music
- Cruise past historic monuments, such as the Louvre Museum and Eiffel Tower
- See some of the historic quays of the River Seine
2.5-Hour Dinner Cruise | Bateaux Parisiens
In a few words
Climb aboard a panoramic pleasure boat for a 2.5-hour dinner cruise along the River Seine in central Paris, and enjoy an a -la-carte 3-course meal as you take in views of the monuments, floodlit for the night.
The entirely glassed-in boat is of a contemporary design, with on board toilets for your comfort. See the historic quays of the Seine, and cruise past the golden dome of Les Invalides. Marvel at the bombastic buildings of the French Parliament, and the former Beaux-Arts railway station of the Musée d Orsay.
Get up close to the Gothic facade of Notre Dame Cathedral, see the imposing former prison of the Conciergerie, and cruise under some of the city's most historic bridges.
Our Chef offers traditional French cuisine, elegant and refined, freshly prepared on board each day using seasonal produce. A cuisine that highlights taste, simplicity and respect for the original flavours of the ingredients used. Mastered culinary technique and stylish presentation enhance every dish served aboard our cruises.
Live music will be played to set the scene, providing a relaxing backdrop to your meal of chef-prepared traditional cuisine.Click here to see the menu.
What is included?
- Dinner, including appetizer, starter, main course, dessert, mineral water, and coffee
- 2.5-hour cruise through the heart of Paris
- Live music entertainment
Good to know
- Please note that the dress code for the cruise is smart casual
- Please note that for safety and security reasons you may be asked to open your bags and suitcases before boarding the boat. Any items, boxes, or other containers left unattended, along with any suspicious behaviour, must be reported to the on board team
- Please note that the only toilets available on the tour are located on the boats. There are no toilet facilities on the pontoons
- Vegetarian menu options are available on request